Blog Archive

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A message from Presidential Candidate Tom Tancredo

From the Desk of: Congressman Tom Tancredo

Dear Friend,


I want to make a very straightforward pledge to you:

When elected President, I will stop the Tsunami of Illegal aliens that is now flooding into our country.

This is the most critical issue facing our nation today, but it is being ignored by nearly every candidate of both major parties on the Presidential campaign trail!

* This tidal wave of illegal aliens is swamping our schools, our hospitals, the welfare rolls, judicial system and prisons.

* English is rapidly becoming the second language in many parts of the Southwest and some businesses in Texas are even accepting pesos as payment for service.


* Imprisoned border patrol agents Ramos and Compean have been victimized by the Bush Administration's border enforcement policy which is nothing more than a sham.


* Meanwhile, Bush is working with Teddy Kennedy to pass an amnesty plan that most of my Republican presidential opponents -- including Giuliani, McCain, Brownback, and Romney (depending on the day) -- support!


My friend, I am running for President to stop this Tsunami of illegal immigration and stand for the conservative values that have made America the greatest nation on earth.


If you agree with me that this Tsunami must be stopped, then I need your help:

Go to: www.teamtancredo.com.

Destroying our national sovereignty.

Even worse, I am convinced that the true objective of the President is the absorption of the United States into some sort of borderless North American Union with Canada and Mexico. That's why they have done nothing to secure our borders.

That's why they seek to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

That's why they are building a massive North American Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway which will speed foreign goods and labor from Mexico into the heart of America and up into Canada.
That's why, rather than anger their Mexican partners, the Bush Administration threw the book at imprisoned border patrol agents Ramos and Compean.

And frankly......That's why I am now considering a run for the Republican nomination to become President of the United States. And I need your help. Please join with me with a gift of any amount:

Go to: www.teamtancredo.com

The fact is, the so-called front-runners (deemed so by the Republican establishment) all support amnesty!
--McCain co-authored last year's amnesty bill!
--Brownback voted in favor of amnesty
--Giuliani supports Bush's amnesty plan
--Romney thinks McCain amnesty is a reasonable proposal and doesn't want to see illegals sent home.


I am the only major candidate who will boldly say:
When elected President, I will stop the Tsunami of Illegal aliens that is now flooding into our country.

And no matter what the pundits say, I can win if grassroots citizens like you will stand with me.


If you want to do something to stop the illegal invasion, then please consider making a gift of $100, $50, $25 or more to Team Tancredo:
Go to: www.teamtancredo.com

You have my word that I will never back down. I will stand to secure our borders and promote the conservative values that made our nation great.

Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely,
Tom Tancredo
United States Congressman

P.S. As I visit communities across this nation, I hear the frustration in the voices of American citizens who feel powerless against illegal immigration. Your contribution today will ensure they hear our voice, and together we will stop the Tsunami. Thanks in advance for your help!
Go to: www.teamtancredo.com

No comments:

 
Free Clipart or Photos: www.ace-clipart.com